The centerpiece of Draftologist.com is the Draft Planalyzer. Download it from this page and enjoy, with our compliments!
Details on how to use the tool here.
Note: You may get a message about updating links, just cancel that. We’re working on cleaning that up.
Compatible with Microsoft Excel: Draft Planalyzer version 14.00
Draft Planalyzer version 13.01 (Excel)
Draft Planalyzer version 12.03 (Excel)
Draft Analyzer v11.02P (2011) (Excel)
Notes: This spreadsheet does have protection turned on to prevent you from overwriting something important. For now, I am not sharing formulas or unprotecting the spreadsheet since it represents a significant amount of effort and intellectual property that may have financial worth some day.
Drop me a line if you run into any issues or have any questions or suggestions.
- Filterable Lists: Example, show what your league’s typical pick depth is at draft slot 5
- Process up to 320 draft picks in straight, serpentine or third-round reversal orders, up to 25 rounds.
- Up to 12 different player positions- customize with *your* league’s positions
- Up to 16 teams/owners
- Generate a CUSTOM ADP for *your* league with the ADP-o-matic or build your own- perfect for use with Footballguys.com’s ‘Draft Dominator*’.
- Automatically generate a variety of customized baselines to hone your VBD strategy!
- Automatically generated tables and charts with no macros necessary.
- Ability to enter up to your past three years of drafts, and weight them for computing averages.
- Versions for Libre Office, available for free here, and Microsoft Excel, which is compatible with many spreadsheet programs
- Did we mention.. it’s completely, 100% FREE?
ADP data adapted from MyFantasyLeague.com, with our gratitude.